6.3.09

virgin blogger.

It was close to three years ago that the word 'blog' was so foreign to me. Alas, three years later I'm 'blogging'. My apologies for any pathetic attempts to make sense of this whole thing. I'll start slow and work my way up. 
So, I started this website Poor Little Rich Girl Vintage because, well honestly, I had to. Scott and I moved from Toronto, Canada to the US and have had quite the time trying to establish ourselves in California. Which is an understatement. You see we're building a career in music and have artist visa's. This visa specific restrictions. We can only work in the field of music, or not work at all. So, being my typical handy self, I had to think of something to make us some extra cash before we ended up on the street. Thus, Poor Little Rich Girl was born.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO START SHOPPING!

Photobucket

No comments: